Contact Cleartech Now to Request a Water System Chlorination
Our highly qualified engineers will carry out water system chlorination and all other water treatment services in accordance with British Standard BS8558, HSG 274 and L8 ACOP.
Cleartech can carry out water and pipework disinfection and chlorination across Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales. Contact us today for a quote.
What is a Water System Chlorination?
A water system chlorination is the disinfection of water systems using chlorine. It is part of a building’s commissioning process and is required in any new installations.
You may also need to consider water system chlorination if; major alterations have been carried out on a building water system, samples taken from your water system indicate pathogens such as Legionella or Pseudomonas or if your water system is not flushed regularly.
Cleartech offer a range of water treatment services. Our water chlorination services include:
- New build & fit out water system chlorination to BS8558
- Cleaning and disinfection of mains cold water lines
- Cold water storage tank chlorination and disinfection
- Chlorination and disinfection of hot and cold water services pipework using injection pumps
- On site certification issued upon completion to allow project handover
- Site specific method statements and risk assessments issued prior to works commencing
- Pre-start site surveys are carried out free of charge, if required
- Independent potable water sampling tested by UKAS laboratories – results and certificates are issued electronically within 3 days
Why Use Cleartech?
As members of the Legionella Control Association, we follow the Code of Conduct set out by the LCA, in order to ensure maximum compliance. Cleartech work closely with clients and contractors to devise a service schedule that works for them and their project specifications. We have been building these relationships on trust and quality service for over 13 years. Cleartech invest considerable time, effort and resources on building the expertise of our engineers. Some of our certificates include SAFEContractor, Constructionline, CHAS, CSA, SNIPEF, BSRIA and ISO 9001. Furthermore, all of our workforce have obtained their CSCS cards and our water hygiene engineers are City & Guilds certified.
Are you in need of a CWST clean, pipework disinfection, water system chlorination or any other water treatment services? Contact us today for full details on our water treatment services by calling 01698 682000, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a contact form.