Cleartech Group are one of the UK’s leading specialists & providers in the HVAC commissioning, water treatment and L8 compliance sectors
Working for a wide range of MEP Contractors and Blue-Chip end users in the FM Sector, Cleartech are a well-established company, striving for long-lasting partnerships and continuous improvement in quality and services.
Due to ongoing structured growth and significant contract wins within our Water Hygiene & Water Treatment division, we are seeking a skilled plumbing engineer to complement our current team on projects across the UK.
Applicants should be NVQ3 Level certified (or City & Guilds) and have experience working within the building services & FM sectors, commercial and domestic properties and/or within the construction industry.
Competitive salary, transport and benefits package available to the right applicant.
The post holder will assist in providing a day-to-day statutory, planned and reactive plumbing maintenance service, refurbishment and new installation work.
Duties Of a Water Hygiene Plumber
- Water System refurbishment
- Installation of Electric Water Heaters
- Cold Water Tank alterations & installations
- Remedial works to control the spread of legionella
- Inspecting, servicing, and replacing TMVs
- Cleaning and disinfecting CWST
Skills & Experience
- A full UK driving license is essential
- You must have a level 3 in plumbing or City & Guilds equivalent
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Un-vented hot water qualification
- Skills card or CSCS card
- Legionella Awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Brilliant communication skills
The Individual, as an employee of Cleartech Group would also receive a wide range of benefits including:
- Company van w/ fuel card
- Training and opportunities for development
- Enrolment in pension scheme
- Public holidays
Please forward your CV with a cover email to [email protected]
FAO Liam Dolan
Employment Type – Full Time
Role based in Glasgow branch.